News Box
WELCOME TO MLNO!!! ... ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE! ... WHILE YOU ARE HERE, CHECK OUT OUR RPGS!
My LEGO Nexus Organization
March 29, 2024, 08:33:25 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to My Lego Nexus Organization! A LEGO Universe, LEGO and My LEGO Network Fan Site! The LEGO Company does not sponsor, authorize, or endorse this site.-- New? Check out the welcome forum and get started! Got questions? PM Blade, or one of the other active members of the staff.

Home   Forum   Help Arcade Gallery Rules The MOC Corner Staff List Login Register Chat  

Enter the Matrix ~ The RPG

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Enter the Matrix ~ The RPG  (Read 1092 times)
Rakoua
A GMod, not a database!
G - Borg MQ Global Mod
Inventor

MLNO Reputation 57

Awards:
Team: No Team
Purpose: To bring perfection and order

Resistance is futile

Badges: (View All)
Tenth Year Anniversary Level 7 Ninth Year Anniversary
« on: July 07, 2008, 06:55:44 am »

Enter the Matrix

It has passed many years since the Machines were defeated, and sent to the underworld where we once hid. The world was free, and economy flourished... Life was now a privilege.

But this will all change... A dead machine was found. It must have broken our EMP field. It was carrying a message:
"Welcome back".

People have acted strange lately, and everything points to one thing...
We are back... IN THE MATRIX!

Rules:

Use IC and OOC, please.

C'm on, I don't have to say to obey all MLNO rules...

No killing or using other people's characters whitout permission...

Use GOOD grammar. No leet, please. It's allways a good idea to spell check your posts.

No god-moding. That includes doing things you don't have power over, or using undiscovered powers... And of course, you AREN'T the Chosen one. Only Neo was, and only Neo will be.

Profile Sheets:

MLNO Username
RPG Name: (No original character ones please)
Powers: (You can have only one weak power for now, and it has to be related to shifting the data in the Matrix, for example: Seeing the plans of a building)
Class: (For now only Data Warrior, later there will be more)
Weapons: (Well, weapons... Keep them low on power if they have any powers, like a sword that can disrupt the data in an object should only be able to do that temporarily and with only a small effect)
Bio: (Past, present... no future please Tongue )
Faction: (See bellow in the factions list)
Appearance: (Umm... Destripcion or pic...)
Accessories: (Stuff... like... Umm... Stuff.)

Punishments:
Three strikes you're out...

Factions:
The Matrix Defenders
Info:
You have been called trough the new world's Data Mainframe (Otherwise known as the Internet) to help the those who escaped the second switch to the Matrix. You are related to Neo and have enhanced speed.

Nightmare Seekers
Info:
You have rejected the call to help those who escaped. You want to get rid off the Agents to rule the Matrix. The NS are masters off programming and can change a building if they wish by contacting their allies at their base (Which is basically the Zion)

Agents
Info:
You have been captured on your way to exit the Matrix and turned into a computer program. You show resistance. Your movements are generally very fast (You can Dodge bullets etc) and you can appear out of nowhere.

News:

Profiles in the next post.
We can start with two MDs and NS.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2008, 07:05:51 am by Rakoua: Zion Mainframe Guardian » Report Spam   Logged

Quote from: Lily Sloane
Definitely not Swedish.

Rakoua
A GMod, not a database!
G - Borg MQ Global Mod
Inventor

MLNO Reputation 57

Awards:

Resistance is futile

« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2008, 07:02:59 am »

Profiles:

The Matrix defenders:

Rakoua: Zion Mainframe Guardian

RPG Name: Rakoua
Powers: Date communication (Ability to send data to others)
Class: Data Warrior
Weapons: A katana and a gun with bullets that recreate themselves when I'm out.
Bio: One of the rare people who didn't like the life in the new world, Rakoua wanted action. And he got it when a mysterious email appeared on his screen...
Faction: The Matrix Defenders
Appearance: Clothes like Neo's, short brown hair, sunglasses
Accessories: A shoulderbag he uses to have supplies.

Omega Blademan
RPG Name: Kaze
Powers: The ability to activate the Data Watch's abilities. Unfortunately, he can't get it off or set it to a different alarm time than 6:00 Am... XP
Weapons: A watch that can project minor holograms and summon other minor weapons for 30 seconds, and Kaze prefers to summon a data blade, or a data blaster with the summon function.
Bio: Kaze has always thought there was something strange about the world, like how his vision when not looking at a computer screen seemed to include pixels making up his vision, among other things. A few months ago though, Kaze found himself being helped escape into the real world. Now, after receiving a watch that can project minor holograms when in The Matrix along with being able to summon minor weapons for a half-minute, Kaze is ready to defend the ones who are escaping from the Matrix.
Faction: The Matrix Defenders
Appearance: Kaze has a Black vest over a Dark Green t-shirt. He has emerald Green eyes and spiky hair that isn't sticking up, but rather down, but still in spikes. He prefers to wear either Sky Blue jeans, or Black jeans, but of course will wear Dark Green jeans if he can find any. Wears green shoes.
Accessories: Data Watch. 'nuff said.

Agents

Solaris XXXRPG Name: Kai 
Powers: moves the data in the matrix like water so can push a opponent away like a wave hit them also he can not drown is a opponent only hit them with data this is his only, only unique power as except for those all agents have. It is in no way strong in the start of the rpg. He is significantly slowed down using this power (this is weakness !!!!!!) 
Class: Data Warrior (agent)
Weapons: knows almost all types of martial arts they are augmented by the powers he has   
Bio: he hates those that free themselves form the matrix. His belief is that they disturb those still in the matrix he and that he is a guardian of the matrix. Belies in the same views as the Architect
Faction: Agent
Appearance: a white suit and a pair single pain sunglass (this is were a single pain goes over the nose)
Accessories: not a wire ear piece but one completely in his ear (no one pull this out are we will be having another smith-like fiasco)

Nightmare Seekers

Solaris XXX
RPG Name: Zane
Powers: can put his body part thought solid objects in side the matrix he can do this for only sort times in the beginning such a stinking his arm threw a wall as he gets stronger he can pass his whole body threw objects.
Weapons: a katana and is proficient in most forms of martial arts.
Bio: he always has been one who has liked thrills. Likes to sky dive and do other thrill seeking activities this He always goes for the biggest end result and normally this is to big of a goal to achieve is trying to create a program that will actually kill an agent.         
Faction: nightmare seekers
Appearance: a leather jacket over a plain white shirt. With black pants 
Accessories: a cell phone
« Last Edit: July 22, 2008, 03:04:57 pm by Rakoua: Zion Mainframe Guardian » Report Spam   Logged

Definitely not Swedish.

Rakoua
A GMod, not a database!
G - Borg MQ Global Mod
Inventor

MLNO Reputation 57

Awards:

Resistance is futile

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2008, 04:36:42 pm »

OOC: This has been sitting here for a month now... Dunno if it's allready dead, but I better save it if it isn't.
IC:
The Striker 9 hovercraft just broke trough to the surface, followed by hundreds of squid like machines. It swiftly dodged all obstacles, also avoiding shots from lasers of the Machines.
Status! It's captain yelled from the hovercraft's bridge, Reports came in, all bad, Very bad.
He smashed the red button, and suddenly the machines stopped. The hovercraft was, however, soon overtaken by machines, but it was too late.
The electromagnetic pulse had reached the Matrix.
OOC: Okay, others, you should have some pretty strange experiances from this in the Matrix...
And so it begins.
Report Spam   Logged

Definitely not Swedish.

Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker
Crimson Apple Masterpiece Built!

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:
Team: Network Strikers
Purpose: To stay DETERMINED

Bird... GO!

Tenth Year Anniversary Ninth Year Anniversary Eighth Year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2008, 09:06:21 am »

OOC: RPGs here don't die unless I will them to, and Matrix RPGs are awesome Tongue Before I formally IC, mind PMing me what I should IC with? I'll edit it into my post.
Report Spam   Logged

I'm a girl - I'm a lesbian.

-==Blade's Story Library==-
-==Blade's RPG Library==-
A fresh start for the signature, aside for the libraries.

Blade is laughing ominously RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!
The forum is a girl? 0_o
I imagine new people coming to the forum expecting to see discussion about LEGO, only to see RPGs full of deranged characters and insane people talking about cheese and brains.
I'm beet. I don't think I'll do homework tonight.
So, you're a vegetable? Tongue
Rakoua
A GMod, not a database!
G - Borg MQ Global Mod
Inventor

MLNO Reputation 57

Awards:

Resistance is futile

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2008, 03:23:28 pm »

IC (Rakoua):
Ring-ring.
I woke up.
Ring-ring.
I smashed the alarm clock. Strangely, the table under it also broke... No, it dissapeared. I opened my eyes...
Everything seemed different. It was still night... but why did the alarm clock activate?
Ah well. I took a sandwich I made yesterday, took some coffee and checked my emails.
The computer was, like allways, very slow. But at some point the screen went black. And then, written on it, was one word.
Matrix.
The cup of coffee fell from my hands, and smashed into the floor.
Oh my... It is back. I said. The computer finaly started.
You have one new message. it said.
Go to the Middle Park, and your questions will be answered.
Report Spam   Logged

Definitely not Swedish.

Solaris XXX
Apprentice

MLNO Reputation 0

Level 3 Combination Poll Voter
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2008, 11:25:52 am »

IC (Kai) He felt the electromagnetic pulse hit and enter the matrix. He new that some one was being awakened but he wondered who the source would give this mission to. His wondering were done when the speaker in his ear squawked in to life "recapsure those leaving the matrix and kill those who have allready left" the source said. Kai enter the the stream of data running throw out the matrix and exited near middle town park were the largest abnormality was in the matrix was.

IC (Zane) In his apartment, covered with computer technology, Zane was sitting at his computer working on a new program as Zane stared to put in the final codes to his program his computer but as he typed his computer went black. He cursed his program was almost finshed and he had paid his electrical bills and warrents that gave permission to use more power for his computers then a standard city block. Then in green letters one word... Matrixappeared on the Screen. Then a few moments later "go to middle park, and your questions will be answered" He a knew what a matrix was a immediately a system of programs to control and govern something. He smiled as he walled out the door and got on a leather jacket and left

« Last Edit: August 19, 2008, 05:20:45 pm by Solaris XXX » Report Spam   Logged

Fight save the world or fight to destory it
The matrix has you
Join Destiny of a hero RPG
Rakoua
A GMod, not a database!
G - Borg MQ Global Mod
Inventor

MLNO Reputation 57

Awards:

Resistance is futile

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2008, 11:30:48 am »

IC (Rakoua):
A few minutes later I arrived at the park. There was someone sitting on the stand of the statue. he turned to me..
Report Spam   Logged

Definitely not Swedish.

Solaris XXX
Apprentice

MLNO Reputation 0

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2008, 12:18:32 pm »

IC (Zane) Zane just got out of a taxi and walked in to the park, He saw some else staning in the park(rakoua), as some one else started standing up. A feeling in his gut told him that the man standing up was the one who sent the message to his computer. "What is the Matrix " Zane said.

« Last Edit: August 17, 2008, 12:22:57 pm by Solaris XXX » Report Spam   Logged

The matrix has you
Rakoua
A GMod, not a database!
G - Borg MQ Global Mod
Inventor

MLNO Reputation 57

Awards:

Resistance is futile

« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2008, 12:21:19 pm »

IC (Rakoua):
I walked tot he statue and asked.
Is it true?
Report Spam   Logged

Definitely not Swedish.

Solaris XXX
Apprentice

MLNO Reputation 0

« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2008, 08:44:49 pm »

OOC forgot that we would know what the matrix was, changed what is the matrix to what is this matrix. 
also are nightmere Seekers for or ageist matrix defenders? need to Know what to do.

IC As soon as he heard Rakoua say that he knew immediately what martix he was talking about. "You mean the machine matrix!" Zane said shocked " "the one with neo and Zion!" The man then spoke for the first time "yes"

OOC Hope i did not over step my bounders with the Yes but i though that that was what was going to happen any which way. 

Report Spam   Logged

The matrix has you
Rakoua
A GMod, not a database!
G - Borg MQ Global Mod
Inventor

MLNO Reputation 57

Awards:

Resistance is futile

« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2008, 05:43:24 am »

IC (Rakoua).
I looked at the man. If the matrix was back, then the machiones would be back too.
Is there anything we can do about it? I asked.
The man laughed.
"Would I call you here if all hope was gone?
Report Spam   Logged

Definitely not Swedish.

Solaris XXX
Apprentice

MLNO Reputation 0

« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2008, 09:29:57 am »

IC (Zane) "Since we are back in the matrix is there a one this time like Neo. Is Zion reforming, so very thing is created by my prommgrams now, Is their Agents in this matrix, also how were we taken over by Machines. How many died, How long have we been trapped in the matrix." The man the said "No not to any one's kolawage,Yes, Yes, Yes, it take to long to explain now,i do not know, and right now no one is totally sure. I think that answers all questions. 

IC (Kai) Two blocks away, a water fountain started. The water went over the fountain and formed a puddle. Then suddenly that water cut out. Then a body formed out of the water. Kai had left the data stream and begin running to middle park were the largest abnormality had been.

OOC Unimatrix Zero can you tell me three things do nightmare seekers leave the matrix, do they side with matrix defenders, and are they evil need to know before next post. 
« Last Edit: August 19, 2008, 06:11:03 pm by Solaris XXX » Report Spam   Logged

The matrix has you
Rakoua
A GMod, not a database!
G - Borg MQ Global Mod
Inventor

MLNO Reputation 57

Awards:

Resistance is futile

« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2008, 04:15:08 am »

OOC: Yes, no and sorta. They want to rule the matrix.
IC (Rakoua):
So what now? I asked.
Report Spam   Logged

Definitely not Swedish.

Solaris XXX
Apprentice

MLNO Reputation 0

« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2008, 10:54:33 am »

OOC Thank you this I know exactly what to do Zane might become a bit insane now.
IC: (Zane) The man responce to rakoua's question took out two pills one red and one blue, "as you know if you take the blue pill you remain in the matrix but memory gets wiped clean, or you take the red pill and you leave the matrix you enter the real world." he said. In Zane's mind an idea was forming. "You first" the man said to Zane "I chose... I chose the.... purple pill the chose not given. In this world of codes we can become the rulers... no, gods of it. the machines have destroyed the real earth, why would want it, when we have the matrix which is so much better. " Zane said menicaly. "You are insane" the man said as he to out his gun and preparde to shoot him. "Why do you call me insane just because your stuiped-ness blinds you" Zane Said.

OOC hope this is what you whanted Unmartix Zero. 
« Last Edit: August 25, 2008, 05:39:05 pm by Solaris XXX » Report Spam   Logged

The matrix has you
Rakoua
A GMod, not a database!
G - Borg MQ Global Mod
Inventor

MLNO Reputation 57

Awards:

Resistance is futile

« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2008, 05:28:21 am »

OOC: I think we can't continue whitout Blade...
Report Spam   Logged

Definitely not Swedish.

Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker
Crimson Apple Masterpiece Built!

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:
Team: Network Strikers
Purpose: To stay DETERMINED

Bird... GO!

Tenth Year Anniversary Ninth Year Anniversary Eighth Year Anniversary
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2010, 01:03:42 pm »

Topic Closed and Archived.
Report Spam   Logged

I'm a girl - I'm a lesbian.

-==Blade's Story Library==-
-==Blade's RPG Library==-
A fresh start for the signature, aside for the libraries.

Blade is laughing ominously RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!
The forum is a girl? 0_o
I imagine new people coming to the forum expecting to see discussion about LEGO, only to see RPGs full of deranged characters and insane people talking about cheese and brains.
I'm beet. I don't think I'll do homework tonight.
So, you're a vegetable? Tongue
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site.
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum