News Box
WELCOME TO MLNO!!! ... ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE! ... WHILE YOU ARE HERE, CHECK OUT OUR RPGS!
My LEGO Nexus Organization
March 29, 2024, 08:23:44 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Guests: Please register and look around! Tell your friends. Registration is instant, but you'll have to wait for an active admin to get online to approve your account, which should take less than 24 hours.  If you do not receive your approval email, just try to login. We are having issues with the automated email system.

Home   Forum   Help Arcade Gallery Rules The MOC Corner Staff List Login Register Chat  

Destiny of a Hero - The Epic

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Destiny of a Hero - The Epic  (Read 602 times)
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker
Crimson Apple Masterpiece Built!

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:
Team: Network Strikers
Purpose: To stay DETERMINED

Bird... GO!

Badges: (View All)
Tenth Year Anniversary Ninth Year Anniversary Eighth Year Anniversary
« on: July 08, 2008, 09:12:50 am »

DO NOT COPY WITHOUT PERMISSION FROM BLADE, OR PLAGIARIZE THIS. SHE/I WILL NOT BE HAPPY IF YOU DO, SEEING AS I'M BLADE AND I DON'T WANT MY STORY COPIED. THANK YOU.

-=Destiny Of A Hero - The Epic=-

RPG - RPG Discussion - Epic - Epic Discussion

This is the epic form of Destiny of a Hero, so you guys can see what I've been thinking up. I'll try to get a chapter ahead of where we are now, but expect minor name changes if I can, and some parts of the RPG to be omitted, because I don't like to use other people's characters in stories Wink

Part 0 -- PROLOGUE; Chapter 1: The Dream

Everything was black in the Hikari house, as a 7 year-old boy tossed and turned in his bed. He had not been getting a good sleep for a few nights now, and it was all because of a dream...

--

Wh-Where am I? The boy thought, looking around. It seemed to be a field at night, an endless place of grassland, whenever he turned.
This is strange... And last I checked, I was a seven-year old, not 13... He continued thinking, as he looked down and saw his body, and he also saw that he had on green pants, a green tee-shirt, an orange vest over it, and green shoes.

What else has changed...? He thought, as somehow he appeared in front of water, and it's reflection showed a boy with brown spiky hair that tended to disobey most rules of spiky hair, and tended to lay down, and Emerald green eyes.
Ok, now that's different, but... That doesn't answer where I am... I know my name is Kaze Hikari, but... Kaze thought once again, as the scene changed. It was one of destruction, fire, and such. He was in front of a house that had holes in it, a window blown out, and half it's upper floor blown to pieces, and three people running away from the house.

N-no! What the heck is going on here!? And though I can't get a good look at them, they seem familiar... Why? He thought, as he turned around to face a guy with Black hair, black clothes, and a scar on his abnormally ghost-white skin. The guy pulled a black sword out, which caused Kaze to laugh inside at this guy's obsession with black, as the guy brought the sword down on him, and the real Kaze awoke with a gasp.

--

Kaze had received a letter the other day, it said that it was an invitation to a school somewhere, and if the invitation was presented to one of the managers at the local airport, they could then get there. Kaze got up and got dressed, and then put on a green and black watch, and ran downstairs with his things already packed, and headed off towards the local airport...

Notes: This is only for me guys, I'll put up a discussion topic. And yes, I decided to introduce new elements, the updated version of the epic might be put up on BZP.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2016, 07:43:04 pm by Blade » Report Spam   Logged

I'm a girl - I'm a lesbian.

-==Blade's Story Library==-
-==Blade's RPG Library==-
A fresh start for the signature, aside for the libraries.

Blade is laughing ominously RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!
The forum is a girl? 0_o
I imagine new people coming to the forum expecting to see discussion about LEGO, only to see RPGs full of deranged characters and insane people talking about cheese and brains.
I'm beet. I don't think I'll do homework tonight.
So, you're a vegetable? Tongue
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker
Crimson Apple Masterpiece Built!

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:
Team: Network Strikers
Purpose: To stay DETERMINED

Bird... GO!

Badges: (View All)
Tenth Year Anniversary Ninth Year Anniversary Eighth Year Anniversary
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2008, 08:40:59 am »

Since epic topics don't die...

Part 0 -- PROLOGUE; Chapter 2: The Arrival

Kaze arrived 45 minutes later at the closest airport to him, and stepped out of the car, getting his luggage. He was to go on a plane to a city that wasn't marked on the map he was given. He was told to go up to one of the Airport Employees and ask about a school that was inviting students to a secret city, and then board a plane. Kaze had no trouble finding the employees; they were just about everywhere; but it was the boarding the plane part. Kaze had no clue where the plane was supposed to be, but he was told to go into the secure area, and look for gate 15. Getting into the secure area was uneventful, just that one person set off the bells a few times, but maybe he just was being silly and forgetting something minor, like rings or something. When Kaze got into where he could look around, he saw a line-up under a door that had a sign reading "Gate 15".
Well, that was easy. Kaze thought, walking up to the line-up, and waiting.

15 minutes later...

Kaze had boarded the plane after the line-up cleared away. The plane was just about to take off, and Kaze looked at it's huge silver engines, thinking about how they operated.
"This is your captain speaking, we are about to take off, so please fasten your seat belts. The captain said over the speaker phone, as Kaze fastened his seatbelt, and the plane started to rise...

2 hours later...

The plane had been in the air for 2 hours, and today they were showing a movie that was just making it's way to North American theaters, called "Megaman NT Warrior The Movie" or something. It was just ending, when the captain started speaking again.
"We are approaching the city of Tarakou, please fasten your seatbelts for the landing." the captain said, as Kaze started to wonder what this city of "Tarakou" was like.

15 MORE minutes later...

Kaze had just finished getting his stuff, and was walking out of the airport, when he saw his sister there waiting for him.
"What are you doing here?" He asked her, as she smiled.
"Waiting for you to take your to Tarakou Town School. Yes, it's a city now, but they decided not to change the name. One thing I'll say is, wait 'til you see the size of the school." She said, and Kaze was confused about that last remark, until he reached the school. It was a giant building, with five floors and a roof it looked like, and people from many different countries were gathering it also looked like. Kaze was admiring the scenery, and sheer size of the school, when he was approached by a greeter or something.
"You must be Kae Hikri?" He said, and was looking on his clipboard.
"Well, other than the fact that it's actually Kay-Zeh Hih-Car-Ree, yeah I am." Kaze smiled, and The doorman wrote something on his clipboard.
"Ok, you can go in. Welcome to Terakou School!"
« Last Edit: August 16, 2008, 08:42:07 am by Omega Blademan » Report Spam   Logged

I'm a girl - I'm a lesbian.

-==Blade's Story Library==-
-==Blade's RPG Library==-
A fresh start for the signature, aside for the libraries.

Blade is laughing ominously RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!
The forum is a girl? 0_o
I imagine new people coming to the forum expecting to see discussion about LEGO, only to see RPGs full of deranged characters and insane people talking about cheese and brains.
I'm beet. I don't think I'll do homework tonight.
So, you're a vegetable? Tongue
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site.
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum